|STATUS:||Cancelled - Hide from Calendar|
|Event Type:||Urban Hike|
|Event Location:||St. Vincent Catholic School, Edmonton|
|Date(s) & Time:||Tue, Jun 30 2020 6:30 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Tue, Jun 30 2020 5:00:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||1 Hour|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||Voluntary Donation Only (See Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||12|
|Minimum Group Size:||3|
|Number Registered So Far:||0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||Yes|
| Please read all details in red
below and and event details,
including all Covid-19 group precautions before
signing up! All activities are being offered in
full compliance with current provincial and
federal COVID standards (links below for more
We'll Meet at St. Vincent Catholic School. 6:20PM for a 6:30PM Sharp departure.
The plan is to walk around the Glenora area for an hour ending back at the School.
This is going to be a very easy and relaxed pace walk with no elevation gain, a great walk for someone trying to get back in shape (Like Andrew after torn tendons in knees) or those wanting a nice, easy stroll.
Dogs are more than welcome but if they poop, you scoop!
**There are important ways to protect yourself and others from Coronavirus, the most essential being to sanitize your hands frequently. We request that you **bring your own hand sanitizer** with you on the event. For all who choose to enjoy an EOC activity we require participants to follow all Federal and Provincial rules in regards to Covid- 19, and the 2 meters/ 6 feet of social distancing from all club members and the public while on the trails and in public spaces. ** Our activities are outdoors in uncrowded spaces where cross-contamination is considered lower risk, but strict precautions still need to be followed. click for more information and to learn more.
1. Create social space. Avoid greeting each other where there is the potential for skin-to- skin contact, such as hugs or handshakes or high- fives. . When in doubt, share a friendly wave and 'hello'. Blow your nose, cough, sneeze, or clear your airway at least 2 metres away from others. Don't use clothing to wipe. Wear a mask in public places to help limit the risk of spread to others if you will be within 2 metres of people other than members of your own household.
2. Are you in a high- risk category? Consider self- isolating if you are in a category with an immunocompromised system. Consultations with respiratory therapists indicate that individuals who suffer from asthma should exercise the same level of care they would exercise with other viruses. Alberta's Chief Medical Officer has stated individuals over 60, or anybody with pre- existing medical conditions are at increased risk of complications from Coronvirus (COVID-19).
3. Are you feeling unwell? Are you feeling unwell? If you have a cough or flu-like symptoms, you must stay home, and should consider getting yourself tested by calling 8-1-1. Also the Alberta government states if you have symptoms including fever, cough, shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, sore throat or runny nose, you MUST self-isolate for 10 days after the onset of symptoms and until your symptoms have resolved (whichever is longer). *If you are in mandatory self-isolation you can not legally go outside for a walk through your neighbourhood or park.
4. Your EOC event hosts are volunteers. Participants are responsible for assessing the current road conditions, current weather conditions, their current physical condition, current trail conditions, and are responsible for their own safety and well-being.
5. Please no sharing of food and drinks; as well no carpooling.
6. Further important considerations:
Self test and Covid-19 FAQs here: click for more FAQ information, testing, and links for Alberta Health Covid-19.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Look for the Coordinator
with the Blue EOC Cap|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in EOC events.
- Please scroll through and read the entire online waiver when you sign up.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
|Voluntary Donation: ( What is this?)|
Suggested donation amount for this event is: $2.00/Person.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!