When paying through the club treasurer, you can pay for your reservation via Online Banking (preferred), PayPal, or by Cheque/Money Order.
You MUST sign up for an event prior to paying in order to guarantee your spot!
If you are on the waiting list for an event, you may consider submitting a pre-payment to help yourself secure a spot. Prior to the event registration cut-off date, those on the waiting list will be added in the order that they have signed up, regardless of whether or not they have submitted a payment. After the event registration cut-off date, those on the waiting list who have already paid will be preferentially added to the event if any spots open up. If you submit a payment while on the waiting list and are not added to the event, your payment will be returned to you in full.
Online Banking - If you use Online Banking, you can "e-mail" your payment to the Treasurer using Online Banking. Log in to your bank's web site, then (generally speaking), look under "Transfers" then look for "E-Mail Transfers". Send your payment to firstname.lastname@example.org, and be sure to use a security question that the Treasurer, Michel L, can answer (for example: "EOC Treasurer's first name", or "EOC Founder's first name" (Stephanie)).
PayPal - This will allow you to pay for events using your credit or debit card as well as automatic withdrawals from your bank account. Here is how you can pay for your event using PayPal...
If you donít have a (free) PayPal account (We suggest signing up and adding funds to your PayPal account no later than one week prior to your money being due to the Treasurer):
- Go to www.paypal.com
- Click the link to Sign Up Now (it's free to get an account)
- Fill out the questions on the form to get your account set up
- Once your account is set up (check our e-mail for info), log into PayPal
- Follow the online prompts to get your credit card added to your account or add funds from your checking account
- Once you have either your credit card or funds in your account, click the Send Money tab at the top
- Put in email@example.com as the Recipient's E-mail
- Put in the total that you owe for Amount
- Click the "Personal" payment type tab and select "Payment Owed"
- Click continue and put in the event title for Subject
- Put in the name(s) of who you are paying for in the Message field (very important so we know who to mark as paid)
- Then click Send Money
Cheque or Money Order - can be physically handed to the treasurer no later than NOON on the event's registration cut-off date. If you prefer to mail your payment, it must be received by the club no later than the cut-off date - so mail it in early. Make cheques and money orders out to Edmonton Outdoor Club and mail to:
7708 181 Street