Download to your Outlook Calendar
Stair Drills: St Georges Crescent in MacKinnon Ravine (2/24/2017)PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Once you've reviewed the event details, and decided you'd like to join us, you MUST sign up at the bottom of this page.
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership free and lower cost events).
|Event Location:||57 St Georges Crescent|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Feb 24 2017 6:30 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Fri, Feb 24 2017 6:00:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||2 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||10|
|Minimum Group Size:||3|
|Number Registered So Far:||2 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Back for another month is a round of drill staircase climbing events. This time the group will meet in Glenora in St. Georges Crescent (Refer to map below). The staircase offers a variety of step lengths and has limited lighting which adds a bit of challenge. During breaks the group will either walk or run over to a shorter staircase leading up to Ravine Drive.|
|How to Get There:|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in EOC events.
- Please scroll through and read the entire online waiver when you sign up.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Webmaster, Keith, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!