Download to your Outlook Calendar
The Flying Canoe Adventure Walk (2/4/2017)PRE-REGISTRATION REQUIRED: Once you've reviewed the event details, and decided you'd like to join us, you MUST sign up at the bottom of this page.
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership free and lower cost events).
|Event Type:||Urban Hike|
|Event Location:||La Cite Francophone|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Feb 4 2017 6:00 PM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Sat, Feb 4 2017 5:00:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||2-4 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||Voluntary Donation Only (See Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||20|
|Minimum Group Size:||3|
|Number Registered So Far:||19 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
Together with the Edmonton Arts Council and the City of Edmonton, La Cite Francophone is proud to announce the second edition of: La Cite en Luminieres presents "The Flying Canoe Adventure".
Join me on Saturday, February 4th for a winter walk through the Mill Creek Ravine from 6pm to 10pm. There will be live music in the heart of Edmonton's French Quarter at La Cite Francophone from 6:00 PM to 12:00 AM.
Please meet me at 6:00 PM at La Cite Francophone (8627 - 91st Street).
To find me, I will be wearing my royal blue EOC baseball caps. Please also refer to the Volunteer Page to view my profile pic so you can recognize me, if you've not met me before.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||La Cite Francophone is located at 8627 - 91st Street|
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in EOC events.
- Please scroll through and read the entire online waiver when you sign up.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Webmaster, Keith, at email@example.com.
|Voluntary Donation: ( What is this?)|
Suggested donation amount for this event is: $2.00/Person.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!