|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Oct 30 2010
|Registration Cut Off:
Tue, Oct 26 2010 9:00:00 PM
|Event Duration:||3 hrs|
|Difficulty Rating:||D3: Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||$45.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
Members Only, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||1|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||7|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||
8 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|Are Dogs Permitted:||
|Getting into it is an introductory course to rock
climbing. This program is offered by the skilled
staff at Vertically Inclined. |
This course "presents all the information
necessary to get you started in the sport of
indoor rock climbing. The course introduces new
climbers to the facility and teaches the basics of
the top rope systems including belaying, the
figure eight follow through knot and all the
appropriate safety checks".
|Required Items to Bring:|
wear loose fitting clothing
everyone must wear socks for rental shoes
lock for a locker or money to rent a lock
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Vertically Inclined is located at 8523 63rd Ave
(Argyll Rd) just past Tim Hortons. |
Please note that you
will automatically be asked to sign up on the wait
list. Once you have paid the EOC and this
payment is noted by the treasurer I will transfer
you onto the the participation list.
goes to those who have paid first.
Please be at Vertically Inclined at 9:45 to
sign their waiver and get your rental equipment
(included in cost of course). We will begin the
program promply at 10 am.
This program is
from 10-1. Please email or call me if your
have any questions.
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the EOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where EOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in EOC events.
- Please scroll through and read the entire online waiver when you sign up.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to email@example.com.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Webmaster, Karl, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||cost of the course including equipment|
club administrative fees
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the EOC on Tue, Oct 26 2010.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: I must confirm and pay Vertically Inclined by
October 28. Therefore the event closes on Oct. 26
in time for me to complete logistics. Anyone
cancelling after the closing will NOT get a refund
unless their position can be filled.