|Event Type:||Urban Hike|
|Event Location:||Dawson Park|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sat, Mar 2 2019 11:00 AM|
|Registration Cut Off:||Sat, Mar 2 2019 9:30:00 AM|
|Event Duration:||~2-2.5 hours|
|Difficulty Rating:||D2: Easy to Moderate|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||Voluntary Donation Only (See Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||16|
|Minimum Group Size:||3|
|Number Registered So Far:||2 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||Yes|
|Weekly Saturday Walk
- We will meet at 11:00am and leave at 11:10am sharp.
- To find me, I’ll be wearing a royal blue baseball cap and stood next to a silver Toyota RAV4.
About this walk: ~8-10km
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||Dawson Park parking lot is located at 10298 -
Driving: Take Rowland Road to 89th Street, turn NORTH and continue as far as you can to parking lot.
Bus Routes: Take the #1
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in EOC events.
- Please scroll through and read the entire online waiver when you sign up.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
|Voluntary Donation: ( What is this?)|
Suggested donation amount for this event is: $2.00/Person.
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!