|STATUS:||Cancelled - Hide from Calendar|
|Event Location:||Nordegg, AB|
|Date(s) & Time:||Fri, Nov 3 2017, Sat, Nov 4 2017, Sun, Nov 5 2017 4:30 PM (Carpool Departure: 4:30 PM *log in for location*)|
|Registration Cut Off:||Wed, Oct 25 2017 10:00:00 PM|
|Event Duration:||2 days|
|Difficulty Rating:||D5: Difficult|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||$75.00/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
|Who's Invited:||Members Only, 18 And Older Only|
|Maximum Group Size:||1|
|Minimum Group Size:||1|
|Number Registered So Far:||0 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)|
|Are Dogs Permitted:||No|
|Do you need a weekend away? Join me for a
some hiking relaxation in Nordegg and David
Country. Hike Choices will depend on the weather
To attend this event you must be fit and able to hike up to 400-700 M elevation gain.
We will stay at Nordegg Shundra Creek Hostel. Saturday evening dinner, will be a potluck. If you have any food allergies or issues please indicate that in the notes section on your registration.
Please note that you will register on the waiting list. Once you pay, and I have been notified by the EOC treasurer you have paid, I will move you over the participant list.
More information on the hostel check out this link: http://hihostels.ca/en/destinations/alberta/hi- nordegg
|How to Get There:|
|Carpool to Event Distance (round trip):||634Km|
|Carpool Departure Time:||4:30 PM|
|Carpool Location:||Log in for location|
|Carpool Directions:||Log in for directions|
|Carpool Cost:||The event coordinator(s) will help you to arrange a centralized carpool if you require it, but it's not guaranteed. Please DO NOT pay your driver en route. Passengers will pay the coordinator, and he/she will distribute the money to the carpool drivers. SO PLEASE BRING CASH!!! Approximate vehicle expense for this event is $145.82 (calculated at total Km * $0.23, effective Friday, July 20, 2018). This is based on $0.09/Km for maintenance, plus current gas price divided by 9. This cost will be multiplied by the number of carpooled cars, and divided by the number of carpool participants.|
We will have a manditory pre-event meeting before
event to determine logistics such as
potluck, hikes, and car pool. |
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the EOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where EOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in EOC events.
- Please scroll through and read the entire online waiver when you sign up.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||Two nights at the Shundra Creek Hostel, EOC administration fees and the $2.00 club fee|
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the EOC on Wed, Oct 25 2017.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!
*Note: There will NO refund after the registration cut off.