Partners and Sponsors
How You Can Help
Movie - Radical Reels Tour - Sun, Oct 14 2012
Download to your Outlook Calendar
Pour toutes informations en français, s'il vous plaît contactez Jeff à email@example.com.
PRE-REGISTRATION & PAYMENT REQUIRED: Once you've reviewed the event details, and decided you'd like to join us, you MUST sign up at the bottom of this page. After you sign up at the bottom, you will be presented with information about how to pay. Late payments are NOT accepted for this event, in any circumstance.
You are STRONGLY encouraged to read this page in its entirety before signing up. If you'd like to attend, we ask that you abide by our rules and procedures as a time/cost saving process (with an end result of keeping membership free and lower cost events).
Arden Theatre in St. Albert|
|Date(s) & Time:||Sun, Oct 14 2012
|Registration Cut Off:
Fri, Sep 14 2012 8:00:00 AM
|Event Duration:||2 hrs approx.|
|Difficulty Rating:||D1: Easy|
You must be logged in to get the Event Coordinator contact information.
|Member Cost:||$21.50/Person (See Detailed Cost Info Below)|
Members & Guests, 18 And Older Only
|Maximum Group Size:||1|
|Maximum No. Guests:||0|
|Minimum Group Size:||1|
|Maximum No. Guests Per Member:||0|
|Number Registered So Far:||
8 (To see who's signed up, log in to the Member Area)
|Are Dogs Permitted:||
***IMPORTANT DETAILS REGARDING REGISTRATION FOR THIS EVENT: To register for this event, please sign up on the waiting list and then pay for your spot as soon as possible. Once payment has been received by the EOC, I will move people to the registered list for the event in the order that everyone pays, and NOT in the order that everyone signs up. The seats are pre-assigned so on September 14th I will buy our tickets as a group.
To find me, I will have my yellow EOC baseball cap with me so you can recognize me. Please also refer to my profile pic.
I'll be waiting at the main entrance into the theatre at 6:40PM. We will head in as a group by 6:50PM for the 7:00PM showing. Please do NOT be late.
Here's some info about the Radical Reels Tour (click here to view an amazing video!).
Mind-blowing. Jaw-dropping. Heart-pumping.
The Banff Mountain Film and Book Festival’s Radical Reels is quite simply an absolutely spectacular display of human ability and natural splendor. Returning after an impressive debut in our 2011-2012 Season, this travelling movie event captures on film the moments where courage and challenge meet.
Featuring the entire array of extreme sports, including base-jumping, mountain climbing, snowboarding, whitewater kayaking and more, this one-night only engagement stars athletes who live life as close to the edge as they can, and when they get the chance, they jump off and see what the fall is like. With breathtaking shots of some of the earth’s most vibrant landscapes, these films will have your pulse roaring.
|Required Items to Bring:|
Your sense of adventure!
|Recommended Items to Bring:|
Use our Event Checklists to make sure you have everything you need.
|How to Get There:|
|Event Directions:||The address for the Arden Theatre: |
St. Albert Place, #5 St Anne Street, St. Albert
View Larger Map
- Registration is NOT COMPLETE until you've signed up and paid by the registration cut off date. The money must be in the EOC's possession by that date. No exceptions.
- When a minimum group size appears, this is to let you know that the event will be cancelled with refunds to those who have already paid, if the minimum number of registered participants is not met. For any events where EOC needs a minimum number of participants, there will be absolutely no refunds of money if you or your guest(s) cancel.
- We encourage all members to follow our Etiquette Guidelines at all times while participating in EOC events.
- Please scroll through and read the entire online waiver when you sign up.
- Details of this event are subject to undergo a change at any point in time, with or without warning.
- Questions about equipment or rentals? Send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Notice any errors or problems in the information on this page? Please notify our Webmaster, Karl, at email@example.com.
|Cost & Payment:|
|Cost Includes:||$20 for the ticket|
$1.50 for the EOC processing fee and the balance towards our EOC donations
|Payment Cut Off:||Payment must be received by the EOC on Fri, Sep 14 2012.|
|Make a Payment:||Click here for the details. PLEASE PAY AFTER YOU HAVE SIGNED UP BELOW.|
Please review our Cancellation Policy carefully!